- Incompatibility with, or bugs in, third-party software and/or components, including
but not limited to anti-viral software, firewalls, third-party or vendor-supplied
JVMs and similar.
- Inability to set up an email account or an FTP account. Because different ISPs use
different configurations, this is completely beyond our control. Please contact your
ISP for help in cases like these.
- Generally, any software configuration errors on the User's end that are completely
beyond our control and/or not related to the Software Product.
- Failure to comply with the recommended hardware requirements described on the
Installation Instructions page for the Software Product. Links to Installation
Instructions for each specific product are provided when downloading and/or
purchasing a Software Product.
- Some anti-virus software(AVG, Norton, McAfee, etc.) have false-positive alerts toward our software which may result from that our software needs to access the network or need authorization for some features. There would be a popup for you to authorize, if denied, you may need to add it to exceptions later. We are here to help if you need it.
Some firewalls may also need authorization, please authorize it if there are any kind of popup windows. If you don't authorize this access, we can not refund you.
- Any other reason not covered above, including purchases apparently made in error.
In order to be eligible to receive a refund under the provisions described above, must receive your refund request in the manner
described below within 15 calendar days of your purchase. No refunds will be issued
after 15 days from the date of purchase.
To receive a refund, please contact us and make the subject read REFUND. Further
information required to process your refund must be included in this mail:
- Your Full Name
- Your Payment Information
- Refund Reason(s)
Failure to follow this procedure may result in your refund request being not received,
delayed, or not processed at all.
will not be
responsible for refund requests that are not timely received for any reason, including but
not limited to email or snail mail addressing mistakes, User's spam filters blocking emails,
computer downtime, and similar circumstances beyond our control.